Would you like to be a guest blogger?
Are you a smart, sassy woman in biz with something to say? I’d love to hear from you!
Here at the High Heels Society we celebrate success, share knowledge and confront issues head on. When you’re a busy business woman, there’s no room for fluff. Just inspiring, informative, must-read content.
Would you like to be part of the conversation?
I’m always looking for great articles on the themes of:
Balancing your life and career
Useful hacks for busy business women
Being a business owner
Parenthood and career
If you’d like to write for the High Heels Society get in touch by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org and putting ‘guest post’ in the subject line.
4 Simple Steps to Writing for the High Heels Society
- Take a look around the site and read a few blog posts to get a feel for our tone-of-voice, language and writing style. Make sure that your guest post idea hasn’t already been covered within the last few months. If it has, you’ll need to suggest a totally different angle.
- Send me an email with an outline of your idea. If you’ve already written the article, please attach it to the e-mail as a Word document.
- If I think the High Heels Community will love it, I’ll get in touch and ask you to submit a first draft. If you’ve already sent the written post, I’ll be in touch with a yes or no, along with any tweaks or additions I think are required.
- Once your article is published I’ll promote it across the High Heels Society social media channels and I’d love you to do the same!
Your article should…
- Be well-written, clear, confident and informative.
- At least 500 words long.
- Not be promotional in any way. You’ll get a bio at the end with a link to your website.
- Not include any affiliate or sponsored links.
- End with a writers bio that’s 1 or 2 sentences long, with 1 or 2 links to your website, blog or social media channels.
Terms and Conditions
- Your article for the High Heels Society, must be your own original work and must not have been published elsewhere, online or offline.
- You must not republish your guest blog on your own site or anywhere else online for at least two months after it goes live on the High Heels Society.
I’m so excited to see your ideas!